-- Business blog now available --

A quick note to say that I've set up my Business blog, to be able to speak with a clear voice on both personal and work issues (i.e. by having separate blogs).

Monday 5 November 2007

"Fujitsu Islands" Open in Second Life


I work for Fujitsu Services in the UK, so big up to my colleagues in Japan, who have been beavering away to get us on the map! :-D

A great place to start from, and catch up with the likes of Dell, IBM, etc., although there's a long way to go. fyi, my work av is Fujitsu Infinity.

Tip of the hat to Roo Reynolds and the folks at Eightbar, for providing inspiration along the way - I've been very envious of what you're up to. ;-) Thanks also for the tip on blogging and VWs guidelines, an inspiration for the rest of us!

What do you think of what we've done?

0 comments: