-- Business blog now available --

A quick note to say that I've set up my Business blog, to be able to speak with a clear voice on both personal and work issues (i.e. by having separate blogs).

Saturday 12 January 2008

Potential next posts

Rather than keeping it all up in my head, I thought I'd share the list of things I'm thinking of blogging about:
  • Experimenting with Identity
  • Reform think tank articles:
    • "Last Outposts" article exec summary
    • Crowd sourcing in politics - over-coming asymmetric information
  • Psychology experiments - Zimbardo and Milgram
  • Choosing ads
  • Innovation
    • Open Innovation, Beacons, crowd-sourcing / customer innovation
  • Bunny Lucas
  • Baron D'Erlanger
  • Evercrack
    • Sociology of online interactions
    • MBA project
  • Santa Fe Institute
    • Increasing returns
  • Virtual Worlds / Metaverses
  • My Tobii
  • Another of Bill Thompson's ideas - technology is controlled by the younger, to the chagrin of the "adults"
Comments welcome - a small experiment in peer production... ;-)

0 comments: